MIP BV 100100DV
Vehicle-Based Mobile X-ray Security Inspection Point
Mobile Inspection Point BV 100100D (hereafter MIP BV 100100D) is designed for fast and efficient search of dangerous and prohibited items in baggage and cargo. MIP BV 100100D is based on baggage X-ray inspection system BV 100100DVM. The modern minivan 7 tones is used to move BV 100100DVM anywhere in the country. MIP BV 100100D is ready to be used within 5 minutes of arriving at a specified place. System is designed for the rapid organization of temporary checkpoints. MIP BV 100100D is intended for use by Customs, Border Guards, Police and other organizations fighting the illegal movement of prohibited items.
- Radiation Safety System
- Lightning and Climate Control System
- Power Supply System
Mobile inspection point MIP CONPASS BV key points:
- Mobility. MIP BV 100100D can be deployed quickly and easily wherever people’s inspection is needed. Operator can be transported by the MIP BV 100100D;
- Quick deployment. MIP BV 100100D can be ready to start operating within just 5 minutes after coming to the destination;
- Autonomous operation. MIP BV 100100D can be powered by the stationary power supply and it has an independent onboard power supply source – power generator with the same fuel type, that is used in the minivan;
- Tunnel dimension. The tunnel size of 1010 x 1010 mm allows to inspect even large and oversized objects;
- Dual-view technology. The operator gets two X-ray images of a scanned object, which helps with threat detection and means there is no need to reposition the screened object or to carry out secondary screening;
- Safety. MIP BV 100100D is designed in accordance with international safety standards that guarantee safety for inspected persons, operator, driver and bystanders.
Mobile Inspection Point MIP BV 100100D
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal