Stationary vehicle and cargo x-ray inspection system is innovative universal solution for fast and safety scans all types of cars, bus, trucks
DTP 6000LVG is a state-of-the-art Gantry-type X-ray inspection system for 100% screening of loaded vehicles (container or general cargo), designed with innovative technology.The system helps to prevent illegal human trafficking, contraband and detect illegal drugs, weapons, explosives and other prohibited and dangerous objects. A dual-energy technology with automatic colour coding and material discrimination allows distinguishing organic, non-organic materials and metals, and helps to highlight all dangerous and prohibited items and objects hidden inside the vehicles.
0 cm from the ground level screening height allows complete inspection of cargo containers, trucks, cars and minibuses. The system works in two screening modes: drive-through mode (designed to ensure high throughput), and stationary vehicles scanning mode, when scanning system is moving on the rails alongside the vehicle, thereby significantly improving image quality.
It can be used at seaports, traffic control points, customs, temporary storage warehouse and other places where total 100% cargo inspection is necessary.
- Drive-through and Gantry scanning modes;
- Dual energy technology with colour-coding;
- Lateral projection;
- All type of vehicles scanning in a single portal;
- High throughput 25 vehicles per hour;
- High penetration 350mm.
Dimension of inspection tunnel (WxH)
||3.8 x 4.8 m|
Number and type of projections
0.13 m/s, 0.2 m/s, 0.4 m/s
Nominal energy of X-ray source
||from - 20 °C to + 45 °C|
|Operating humidity||up to 99%|
- Automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR)
- Module for operator (control room);
- Infrared access limiting barriers;
- Remote station for image analysis;
- Uninterruptable power supply for the whole system;
- Integrated radiation portal monitor (IRPM);
- Under vehicle inspection system (UVIS);
- Diesel generator.
||JAILS AND PRISONS|
LINEV Group DTP 6000LVG Portal Van X-ray Security Inspection Syste
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal