DTP 320/200DV is designed for non-destructive inspection of passenger cars, vans and mini-buses
The system is intended for detection of illegal human trafficking, weapons, explosives, contraband, drugs, fire guns, blades and other dangerous objects hidden inside the passenger cars and vans at border crossings, military bases and security checkpoints.
- Dual View technology. DTP 320/200DV car inspection system provides X-ray images of scanned vehicles in two projections (vertically downward and horizontal). The additional projection significantly improves detection capabilities eliminating “the blind zones” of an inspected vehicle.
- High penetration. DTP 320/200DV produces high-quality X-ray images of the inspected objects penetrating 60 mm of steel and at vehicle speed of about 7 km/h.
- High quality X-ray images. To ensure proper detectability of the concealed objects, the DTP 320/200DV produces images with the 3% of the contrast sensitivity, 30 AWG (0,25 mm) copper wire detection capability as well as 2,0 mm spatial resolution.
- Dual energy imaging. DTP 320/200DV has an automatic color-coding (3 colors) which enables material discrimination feature allowing distinguishing between organic, non-organic and metal materials. This feature helps the operator to detect dangerous object from the various materials.
- Two mode of scanning. In the drive-through mode a driver remains in the vehicle during scanning process driving the vehicle under its own power through the portal. In the conveyor mode a driver and passengers leave the vehicle and it is moved through the portal by the means of the platform conveyor mechanism.
- Radiation safety. Due to the use of the platform with conveyor mechanism in DTP 320/200DV X-ray vehicle scanner the cars and vans could be scanned without the drivers and passengers inside. In case when driver remains in a vehicle (option), the system will be adjusted to ensure the low dose to comply with ANSI 43.17-2009 standard. The distance between operator's workplace and the system is up to 150 m.
DTP 320/200DV CAR X-RAY SCREENER OPTIONS:
- Weather package -30°C …+55°C;
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system;
- Remote AWS for image analysis;
- Operator cabin;
- Infrared access limiting barriers;
- UPS for scanning system;
- Radiation monitor.
ADANI DTP 320/200DV Drive Through Portal Vehicle and Van X-ray Security Inspection System
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal