Dual view passenger vehicle x-ray inspection system
Passenger vehicle X-ray inspection system DTP 320DV is designed for non-intrusive inspection of passenger cars, vans and mini-buses. The system is intended for detection of contraband, illegal drugs, weapons, explosives and other dangerous objects hidden inside the vehicles. DTP 320DV provides X-ray images of scanned vehicles in two projections (vertical downward and lateral). The additional projection significantly improves detection capabilities eliminating “the blind zones” of an inspected vehicle. X-ray inspection system DTP 320DV has an automatic color-coding which enables material discrimination feature allowing distinguishing between organic, non-organic and metal materials. This feature helps the operator to detect dangerous object from the various materials.
The X-ray scanner DTP 320DV is a powerful tool for the end user to detect weapons or explosives, drugs or smuggled goods by analyzing high definition X-ray image of the vehicle. The System includes all necessary sub-systems to enable high-performance and easy and safe operation.
The flexibility and small footprint of scanner allow being easily integrated into existing infrastructure in order to meet the functional needs of the customer and the operational requirements of the installation location (such as security checkpoints, border crossings, military bases etc.).
DTP 320DV vehicles scanning system is the best solution for security managers, because it provides high level of security and control at reasonable price and without the necessity of any special infrastructure construction.
- Dual View technology. DTP 320/200DV car inspection system provides X-ray images of scanned vehicles in two projections (vertically downward and horizontal). The additional projection significantly improves detection capabilities eliminating “the blind zones” of an inspected vehicle.
- High penetration. DTP 320/200DV produces high-quality X-ray images of the inspected objects penetrating 60 mm of steel and at vehicle speed of about 7 km/h.
- High quality X-ray images. To ensure proper detectability of the concealed objects, the DTP 320/200DV produces images with the 3% of the contrast sensitivity, 30 AWG (0,25 mm) copper wire detection capability as well as 2,0 mm spatial resolution.
- Dual energy imaging. DTP 320/200DV has an automatic color-coding (3 colors) which enables material discrimination feature allowing distinguishing between organic, non-organic and metal materials. This feature helps the operator to detect dangerous object from the various materials.
- Two mode of scanning. In the drive-through mode a driver remains in the vehicle during scanning process driving the vehicle under its own power through the portal. In the conveyor mode a driver and passengers leave the vehicle and it is moved through the portal by the means of the platform conveyor mechanism.
- Radiation safety. Due to the use of the platform with conveyor mechanism in DTP 320/200DV X-ray vehicle scanner the cars and vans could be scanned without the drivers and passengers inside. In case when driver remains in a vehicle (option), the system will be adjusted to ensure the low dose to comply with ANSI 43.17-2009 standard. The distance between operator's workplace and the system is up to 150 m.
Dimension of inspection tunnel (WxH)
3.0 m x 3.0 m
[9.84' x 9.84']
5 ± 10 km/h [ 3 x 6 mph]
from - 10 °С to +55 °С
up to 95%
DTP 320/200DV CAR X-RAY SCREENER OPTIONS:
- Weather packages -30°C …+55°C;
- Automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR);
- Driver photo fixing;
- Module for operator (control room);
- Infrared access limiting barriers;
- Diesel generator;
- Uninterruptable power supply for the whole system;
- Remote station for image analysis;
- IRPM (Integrated radiation portal monitor);
- Under vehicle inspection system (UVSS);
- Hoop Barriers.
ADANI DTP 320/200DV Drive Through Portal Vehicle and Van X-ray Security Inspection System
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal