DTP 320/200DV is designed for non-intrusive inspection of passenger cars, vans and mini-buses
The system is intended for detection of weapons, explosives, contraband, illegal drugs and other dangerous objects hidden inside the passenger cars and vans.
- Dual View technology. DTP 320/200DV provides X-ray images of scanned vehicles in two projections (vertically downward and horizontal). The additional projection significantly improves detection capabilities eliminating “the blind zones” of an inspected vehicle.
- High penetration. DTP 320/200DV produces high-quality X-ray images of the inspected objects penetrating 60 mm of steel and at vehicle speed of about 7 km/h.
- High quality X-ray images. To ensure proper detectability of the concealed objects, the DTP 320/200DV produces images with the 3% of the contrast sensitivity, 30 AWG (0,25 mm) copper wire detection capability as well as 2,0 mm spatial resolution.
- Dual energy imaging. DTP 320/200DV has an automatic color-coding (3 colors) which enables material discrimination feature allowing distinguishing between organic, non-organic and metal materials. This feature helps the operator to detect dangerous object from the various materials.
- Two mode of scanning. In the drive-through mode a driver remains in the vehicle during scanning process driving the vehicle under its own power through the portal. In the conveyor mode a driver and passengers leave the vehicle and it is moved through the portal by the means of the platform conveyor mechanism.
- Radiation safety. Due to the use of the platform with conveyor mechanism in DTP 320/200DV the vehicles could be scanned without the drivers and passengers inside. In case when driver remains in a vehicle (option), the system will be adjusted to ensure the low dose to comply with ANSI 43.17-2009 standard. The distance between operator's workplace and the system is up to 150 m.
|Maximum size of the scanned objects (L x W x H)||
5 m x 2.5 m x 2.8 m
[ 16.4' х 8.2' х 9.2' ]
|Dimension of inspection tunnel (W x H)||
3.0 m x 3.0 m
[9.84' x 9.84']
|Throughput||Up to 60 vehicles per hour|
|Operating temperature range (Optional weather packages extending the operational environment limits are available)||from -10 oC to +40 oC [ 14 to 104 ⁰F ]|
|Wire resolution||Ø 0.8 mm (20 AWG)|
|Steel penetration||25 mm [0.98"]/60 mm [2.36"]|
|Maximum dose to passengers||0.5 μSv/scan|
|Number of projections||
CONPASS DTP 320/200DV OPTIONS:
- Weather package -30°C …+55°C;
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system;
- Remote AWS for image analysis;
- Operator cabin;
- Infrared access limiting barriers;
- UPS for scanning system;
- Radiation monitor.
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal